Public Institutions and Facilities

HOME > Life in Incheon > Daily Living Information > Public Institutions and Facilities

(1) Administrative Agency

• Minwon24 website : (English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian and Mongolian
※ Through the government civil portal 'Minwon24' complaints received are processed by law and relevant laws and
    regulations relating to civil petitions process.
We have close ties with government city, county, and ward agencies which can be useful for daily life. These community centers improve the quality of public life, and deal with facilities management, various cultural/welfare education, and
related programs. They also handle certification issues and administrative affairs. Lately, with the emphasis on usability for
civil affairs, administrative affairs do not have to be handled in person. There is an automatic government issued machine
to handle administrative affairs at each subway station or through the use of government civil portal 'Minwon 24'. In the case of certain documents, you have to visit the administrative office to obtain them.

• Administrative affairs that may be handled by foreign residents through the 'Minwon 24' website
Administrative Affairs Agency in Charge Jurisdiction Certificate
Certificate of Alien registration
City, county, state immigration office, immigration office branches The Ministry of Justice Required
Certificate of Domestic residence Immigration Office, Immigration Office Branch
Proof of citizenship (application for
Certification of Naturalization)
The Ministry of Justice
Proof of citizenship (proof of application for restored citizenship) The Ministry of Justice
Foreign nationality renunciation certificate issued Immigration Office, Immigration Office Branch
Foreign nationality renunciation certificate confirmation Immigration Office, Immigration Office Branch
Certificate of citizenship issued Immigration Office, Immigration Office Branch
Foreigner Land Acquisition Report City, Gun, Gu The Ministry of Land,
Infrastructure and Transport
※ In addition, applicable administrative affairs can be confirmed online.
   『‘Minwon 24' → Civil Applications → Internet Civil Applications → Corporate / Foreigners /
      Foreign Administrative Affairs』

(2) Police Station

If you are injured or if you saw a crime scene, Call 112 or you can visit your nearest police station to report a crime.
- Reporting is also available through "The website of The Police Minwon Portal (”.

(3) Fire Station

You can call a fire station if you need help related to fires, rescuing, disaster and any other emergency help (☏ 119)

※ Source : Guidebook for foreigners, daily living information in Incheon

The user can freely use the public work without fee,
but it is not permitted to use for commercial purpose,
or to change or modify the contents of public work.