HOME > Introducing Incheon > News

Application for information communication auxiliary device

Incheon Metropolitan City provides information communication auxiliary devices at a cheap price to the disabled who have less access and find it difficult to utilize IT due to physical or economic hardship for the purpose of inducing social integrity through informatization and filling information gap.
Provided target
-the disabled registered according to the provision 32 of ‘The Disabled Welfare Act’
-Those assessed as a high-level disability among the people registered according to the provision 6 of Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished Service to the State’
What to provide
   -80 % government fund from auxiliary device price (individual payment for the remaining 20 %)
   ※ additional 50 percent off individual payment for basic living subsidy recipients and high-level disability people

Application submission
 -Application period: May 8, 2018 (Tue) ~ June 22 (Fri)
-How to apply:, residential Gun, Gu office or by post
-Documents to be submitted: application form, Certificate of the disabled. Certificate of distinguished service to the state, Certificate of basic living subsidy recipient, Certificate of high-level disability, other support documents, etc.
Provided devices: 101 types of IT auxiliary devices according to disability type including eye vision, physical disability/ brain lesions, hearing impairment/language
Recipients selection: July 20, 2018 (Fri)
Inquiries : 1588-2670
※ Communication relay service for hearing impaired or language disabled persons (relay call center) : 107 nationwide


The user can freely use the public work without fee,
and can change it to create secondary work,
but it is not permitted to use for commercial purpose.

  • 조회:285
  • 담당자:
  • 담당전화번호:
  • 출판일:20180508