Bupyeong Underground Shopping Mall
Connected to Bupyeong Station, it is known as the center for fashion with many stores offering the latest fashion and accessories. It once held the world record as the largest underground shopping mall in a single area.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)523-9991
• Access : Alight at Bupyeong Station (Subway line 1)
(By bus) Take bus no. 1,2,10,12,23,30,34,35,
721.904,1400,9500,103-1,111-2,24-1 or 904-1
and alight at Bupyeong Station
In Wolmido, there are cultural streets, stroll courses, an amusement
park, and various cultural performances going on.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)765-4169
• Access : Alight at Incheon Station (Subway line 1) and take a bus
(By bus) Take bus no. 2, 10, 23 or 45, and alight at
Incheon Jayu Park
The first western style park in Korea. During April, cherry trees are
in full bloom. The Port of Incheon and Wolmido may be seen from
the peak of Jayu Park.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)761-4774
• Access: Alight at Incheon Station (Subway line 1) and walk for 15
(By bus) Take bus no. 2,4,9,10,12,15,16,22,23,24,28,45,62,
72,112,306,307,506,519 or 28-1, and alight at Incheon Jayu
Incheon Grand Park
One of the biggest parks in Incheon with natural greens spanning
extensively across the park. It is made up of various themes (a zoo,
a bike plaza, a rose park and more).
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)466-7282
• Access: (By bus) Take bus no.8,11,22,30,37,532,534,536,538,909,
103-1,14-1,16-1or 535-1 and alight at Incheon Grand Park
Gyehangjang Street and Chinatown
Exotic culture may be experienced amidst buildings in Gyehangjang Street and the Chinatown area which were constructed during the same period when the Port of Incheon opened.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)777-1330
• Access : Alight at Incheon Station (Subway line 1) (located
across the station plaza)
(By bus) Take bus no. 2,10,15,23,28,45,306,307or 28-1
and alight at Incheon Station
Songdo Central Park
First park in Korea with man-made waterways created using seawater.
It boasts water taxis and various walking trails.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)721-4415
• Access : Alight at Central Park Station (Incheon Subway line 1)
(By bus) Take bus no. 6-2, 6-3, 103-1 or 908 and
alight at Central Park Station
Gyeongin Ara Waterway
A large-scale rock festival participated by famous rock musicians in Korea and all over the world.
First waterway in Korea connecting the lower Han River to the
Western Sea. Bordered by long trails, it is good for riding bikes.
• Telephone Inquiries : 1899-3650
• Access : Take bus no. 1 and alight at ARA Incheon Passenger
* Sicheonnaru (Bus) 1,13,40,43,66,70,79,308,591,595,800,903,221A,
Get off at Gumam station
* Gyulhyunnaru (Bus) 30,76,87,582,583,584,597,905
Get off at Gyeyang station
Also known as a 'museum without a roof,' Ganghwa-do has many
scenic attractions (dolmens, Gwangseongbo, Jeondeungsa etc.)
that reflect its colorful history and diverse culture. It attracts many
tourists due to its close proximity to the metropolitan area.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)933-3563
• Access : Head to respective attractions upon arrival at Ganghwa
• Website : tour.ganghwa.incheon.kr
A port in the middle of a city, it is a place with unique scenery.
Sorae Wetland Ecological Park boasts exotic landscapes and in
particular, cheap and tasty webfoot octopus.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)442-6887
• Access : (By bus) Take bus no. 20,27,65,754,790,103-1 or ,303-1 /
Change to Suin Line at Woninjae Station (Incheon
Subway line 1) and alight at Soraepogu Station
Incheon Metropolitan City Museum
Incheon Metropolitan City Museum opened in April 1946 as the first
public museum in Korea. It has 3 exhibition halls and other exhibition
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)440-6750~1
• Admission Fee : Free
• Opening Hours : 09:00~18:00
• Closed On : Every Monday, the following day of public holidays
and January 1st
•Access : (By bus) Take bus no. 8,16,523 or 65-1
Sudoguksan Museum of Housing and Living
Take a trip through time when you visit Sudoguksan Museum of
Housing & Living, where the old houses of Sudoguksan are restored
and exhibited to give you a taste of life in the 60s and 70s.
• Telephone Inquiries : (032)770-6131~3
• Admission Fees :
(Over 20 people)
|Less than 4 yrs and
over 65 yrs
• Opening Hours: 09:00~18:00
• Closed On : Every Monday, the very day of the Lunar New Year
Holidays and Chuseok, January 1
• Access : Dongincheon Station (Subway line 1) Exit 4 / Take city
bus no. 12, 21, 62,72 or ,506